Thank you for supporting Riverside Christian School!
We welcome your donations toward our various projects and our worthy student fund.
Donation receipts will be provided for your special gift to us.
Currently, our major project is to fund the development of our portable classrooms that recently arrived. Our remaining goal for this project is $100,000 and as of March 28 we have raised over $10,000. Click here for more info.
- Make your cheque payable to Riverside Christian School.
- Mail to 2228 Herman Ave, Saskatoon, SK S7M 0N3, or drop it off in person.
- Donate to [email protected]
- State what the donation is for and include your address so that we may send you a donation receipt.
DONATE ONLINE (CREDIT/DEBIT)
- Visit adventistgiving.org to make your donation.
- Under "Where would you like to donate to?" type the name of your local Saskatoon Adventist church if applicable, or type in "Man-Sask Conference SDA Church"
- Select a 'Riverside' category to donate to. You will find them under the 'LOCAL OFFERINGS' or 'CONFERENCE/UNION OFFERINGS' headings (click on "Add Categories" if you don't see one). Depending on your local church, options to direct your giving may include the following categories: Riverside Christian School, Riverside Portable Classrooms, Riverside Tuition Assistance, or Worthy Student Fund.